Best Price Challenge on Solitaires
What is the Best Price Challenge?
- Our costs- significantly lower than retail.
- You are requested to check the detailed specifications of the solitaire.
- Insist on certification from reputed labs like GIA, IGI and HRD.
Largest Collections of Solitaires and Diamond jewellery
- We have the largest range of over 125,000 diamonds of every color, cut, clarity and carat weight combination.
- You can use our search tools to find your perfect diamond.
All our products are certified by reputed laboratories
- At Karagoldanddiamond.com we sell certified or hallmarked Diamonds, Jewellery and Gold Coins.
- Our Diamonds are certified by reputed laboratories such as GIA, HRD and IGI.
- The certification is verified by another laboratory confirming that the Diamond and the certificate match.
- All our Gold Coins come with BIS hallmarking which guarantee the purity.
Free Shipping & Insurance
- Extreme care is taken to ensure that your product reaches you safely.
- All our products are packed under camera in a special metal box which is travel-safe.
- The box is sealed in a tamper-proof packing.
- All our shipments are insured till it reaches your doorstep completely free
Try-at-Home before your buy
- Choose up to five jewellery products from our Try-At-Home catalog
- We will deliver samples of those products to your home absolutely free
- You can try on the products and be absolutely sure before you decide to buy
30-day Free Return
- If you are not satisfied with your jewellery, you can return or exchange at 100% value within 30 days or receiving your product.
- KARA also offers Lifetime Exchange for all our products.
- At any point of time you want to exchange or upgrade the product, we will do so for you.
Guidance and Consultation
- Our team of experienced diamond consultants is always available to guide you every step of the way in buying your ideal solitaire.
- Our “just-in-time” inventory policy means that we are under no pressure to move our stock, and our consultants are free to be just that – consultants, giving you the best advice.
- The biggest concern of online shopping is the question of who to turn to for assistance and redressal of complaints.
- At KARA, our dedicated help desk is available 7 days a week to answer any questions on your order status.
Conflict free Diamonds
- At KARA, we only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process.
- All the diamonds are certified “conflict free”, assuring your that our inventory was procured through legal sources.
- We comply with the Kimberly Process and various other United Nations resolutions and the diamonds we sell are obtained using legitimate means.
- Diamonds are mined throughout the world, including major mines in Australia, Africa, Russia and Canada.
- Conflict-free diamonds are those gems which were not obtained due to human rights abuses, child labor, violence, or environmental degradation. Blood Diamonds – Financing Death and Environmental Destruction
The KARA Initiative
- At KARA, we are doing our part to make sure that our customers receive conflict-free diamonds.
- Specifically, our internal guidelines exceed government requirements, an initiative that provides the following:
- KARA does not purchase polished diamonds from sources which are not professional members of the diamond trade.
- KARA has binding contracts with our suppliers which guarantee that the diamonds they offer to us for sale are conflict-free
- By shopping KARA, we strive to maintain the highest standards including sourcing diamonds from reputable providers.
- KARA, along with the global diamond industry, has a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds.
- Through measures such as the Kimberley Process, which tracks diamonds from mine to market, the industry in partnership with the United Nations, governments, and non-governmental organizations, polices diamond exports to prevent the trade of illegal diamonds.